To build long lasting wealth investors with money prefer to invest in a tangible investments such as properties. Being a property investor myself, I know exactly what you are looking for and how you evaluate your bottom line.
Past member of CFRI – Central Florida Realty Investors group and IRC – Investors Resource Center, networking with members, attending SIGs – Special Interest Groups,
I have gained real, practical knowledge and experience in providing this service to my investors. Have takien several courses such as How to Find a Jewel in the Rough, to “Junker to Jewel”, How to do a Short Sale, Property buying, Renting, Managing, and so on. In the recent past I had purchased a 3/1 and converted into a 5/3 and was collecting weekly rent of $99 by the rooms.So I was collecting nearly $500 a week making a monthly income of $2000 on an average. If this does not prove it to you that I understand Investors, call me to talk more about your goals and objectives.
To build long lasting wealth investors with money prefer to invest in a tangible investments such as properties.
SOME PROPERTY RENOVATION DONE BY ME:
- Paint – find the painter who can do everything about dry walls, fix holes, cracks, replace bad sections etc and ofcourse paint may be two coats or more.
- Carpet – remove old one, find the right type of carpet for the purpose (short – medium – long term), get the right type of padding and get it installed.
- Upgrade Kitchen – replace counter tops with granite – choose latest style, color and design of granite, select one, remove old counter tops, replace with new granite. Ensure installation is proper as expected.
- Replace Kitchen Cabinets – Find the best style, color, and size to match the granite and other accessories including handles and knobs – dispose off old ones and replace them with the new ones.
- Work with Condo Management Personal
- Market property
- Find and Screen prospective tenants
- Move tenants in and work with them to ensure that they are happy and the Investor is also happy
- Report to Investors on a regular basis to give updates on property, tenant, neighborhood, market trend and rent collected etc.